This job posting has expired
Software, Senior Design Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Rueil-Malmaison, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- At Schneider-Electric with our EcoStruXure platform we deliver Innovation at Every Level. We are powering the Digitizing Economy, digitizing our customer experience, Digitizing the Energy and Automation segments. We are pioneering IoT/IIoT with our state of the art technologies with connected devices, next generation Schneider-electric cloud platform, analytics and services.
- In this Job, you will be part of our EcoStruXure Innovation Journey, contributing in developing core technologies related to Internet of Thins (IoT). You will be working on Schneider-Electric’s ecosystem Cloud, Web, Analytics and Services.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx)
- Familiarity with Docker and Microservices
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in developing web, and desktop applications
- Experience: 4 to 6 Years
- -Should have thorough knowledge in software development, best practices; build appropriate unit tests, build process including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, and delivery.
- - Disciplined approach to software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, quality assurance.
- - Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, caching, asset pipelines)
- - Strong Object-oriented analysis and design approach - Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free.
- - Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- - Experience in Secured threat modeling & analysis.
- - Version control with GitHub / TFS