This job posting has expired
Customer Implementation Specialist
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
- Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
- Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is actively seeking a Customer Implementation Specialist who will partner with enterprise customers to deliver best-in-class onboarding and continuous learning programs. If are able to develop meaningful customer relationships, drive business growth, are innovative in your thinking and keen to join an industry leader — we would love to hear from you!
- The Customer Implementation Specialist (CIS) initiates the customer onboarding process and provides both technical training and support through web-based programs for customers. This position identifies customer needs and develops customized training paths in order to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- How you'll make an impact:
- Facilitate and lead web-based training programs for customer onboarding and adapt delivery to diverse audiences.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each customer and be able to clearly define their fleet purpose, needs, goals and objectives.
- Perform consistent contact with customers to ensure proper implementation of the product, portal/dashboard/reporting configuration and consult on further enhancements in using Geotab products.
- Coordinate training sessions to target audiences of the curriculum and update web resources as needed.
- Support customers, internal teams and the reseller network by providing assistance when needed for all Geotab and integrated products.
- Facilitate customer feedback and follow through.
- Utilize and document all interactions in Geotab software systems, including problem resolution and relevant customer information.
- Collaborate with retention teams to offer solutions.
- Assist with training new staff in the implementation process using Geotab software.
- Support Geotab global strategic initiatives.
- 1-3 years of experience providing onboarding and training services directly with business customers.
- Experience leveraging customer success tools (i.e., Salesforce) an asset.
- Experience working within a technical or engineering organization/knowledge of the high-technology industry is an asset.
- Experience with reporting or business analysis.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with delivering presentations and training.
- Must stay relevant to technology and should have the flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market demands.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions.
- Strategic mindset, a keen sense of priorities, along with an ability to pivot as the landscape changes.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization.
- Technical competence using software programs including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides.)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree or equivalent experience required
- Must be flexible with work schedule to accommodate different time zones.
- Fluency in French or Spanish not required, but highly valued.
- At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
- We believe that ensuring diversity is fundamental to our future growth and progress and is an integral part of our business. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish – in an environment that is rich in diversity and a place where people from various backgrounds can work together. Geotab encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. We will ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account as part of performance management, career development, training and redeployment processes. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our diversity and inclusion as well as accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at email@example.com. Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.