This job posting has expired
SOLUTION ARCHITECT - DATA & ANALYTICS
Location : Sydney NSW
Headquarters : Perth, Australia
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- As the genuine alternative to global digital transformation players, working with ASG offers variety, transparency, and the opportunity to play a role in supporting the success of some of Australia’s largest brands and government agencies.
- We are more than an IT company. We’re a team of innovators, strategic thinkers, and problem solvers, united by our values of Accountability, Initiative and Grit.
- We are a community united by our dedication to living our values of Accountability, Initiative and Grit.
- Our highly talented people genuinely care about each other and it is this supportive culture that makes ASG a great place to work. Through the breadth of our services, you will gain exposure to a diverse range of clients, industries and technologies.
- We offer you the flexibility to choose how you get the job done around the things you love. You will have the trust, support and autonomy to do your job and do it well. We value on-the-job learning and provide opportunities for professional development to help our ambitious, high achieving people pursue their goals. At ASG, your success is inevitable.
- ASG are seeking a Data & Analytics Solution Architect to work with our clients and development teams to define and deliver Data & Analytics solutions.
- Consult with clients to architect, design and support the implementation of Data & Analytics Platforms
- Provide solution designs incorporating all components of a modern, cloud-based Data and Analytics components (i.e. Ingestion, Store, Model, Manage, Serve)
- Provide Architectures and Designs for the integration data components, or the operationalisation of analytical models into broader enterprise architectures
- Create, review, update and contribute to ASG Data & Analytics knowledge base, frameworks and processes
- Maintain relevant Architectural standards
- A broad understanding and experience of market leading Data and Analytics components, including but not limited to ETL packages, data lakes, relational databases, analytical / data science tools, IoT and streaming data, visualisation, data management and data governance packages. In-depth knowledge and experience in at least two of these areas.
- Demonstrable experience designing and developing cloud-based Data & Analytics platforms
- Relevant AWS and/or Azure certifications
- COBIT, TOGAF Certifications or similar practical experience within Architect practices.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to gather and illicit business requirements
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders
- In exchange for your exceptional technical skills, customer focused performance & out of the box thinking you’ll be rewarded with a career changing experience only consulting can provide. Unwavering focus on professional development
- Diverse & challenging project work
- Paid certifications
- Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
- Committed health & wellbeing plan
- Competitive salary packages
- Corporate partnerships
- We celebrate the diversity of people, and we pride ourselves on ensuring everyone belongs. As an equal opportunity employer, we want to create opportunities for everyone and will consider all applications without bias.
- We value our collaborative culture and work together to support a variety of community organisations and social issues.