ICS analytics and cyber engineer
Location : Melbourne VIC
Headquarters : Melbourne, Australia
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Security/Audit/Risk Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Aurecon is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion – and we provide our people with flexible working opportunities.
- We believe diverse teams enable us to solve our clients' and society's most complex problems in unconventional and distinctive ways. We offer flexible working as it enables all of our employees to balance work and life in way that works for them.
- Aurecon is an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, as awarded by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Australia), and are a founding member of The Diversity Agenda in New Zealand. We also have a Reconciliation Action Plan and hold Silver Employer status in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI+ inclusion. Across our company, inclusive leadership is role modelled from the top and is an expectation of all.
- Our flexible way of working includes our YesFlex flexible start and finish times, work from home policy, part time and job share options. Aurecon also offers 14 weeks paid parental leave, two weeks paid partner leave, and other health services and benefits.
- If you think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome people from all background and with diverse accessibility needs. We’re curious about your career path and how we can support you to be your best.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced ICS Analytics and Cyber Engineer. This role sits within our innovative digital team and will provide technical expertise and translation to integrate our data & analytics and cyber security offering within our client's systems.
- Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Work and learn at the intersection between OT, data science and cyber security alongside experts on exciting projects across a wide variety of industries
- Develop, analyse and improve architecture, software, and operating methods to optimise industrial controls and analytics
- Assist in the preparation of proposals by designing the methodology and approach to solve problems
- Carry out research and proof of concept work (e.g. develop prototypes or investigate targeted topics in-depth) to unlock value for our clients and support Aurecon’s eminence and innovation
- Opportunities to specialise in cyber and/or advanced data analytics.
- Background in control systems (PLC, SCADA, DCS, industrial communications)
- Knowledge and/or interest in advanced technologies (machine learning, intrusion detection, IT/OT convergence, IoT, edge processing etc.)
- Comfort with ambiguity and complex open-ended problems
- High level of energy and curiosity coupled with an enthusiastic, “can do” attitude
- We value the difference each team member brings, and we look for people who have had a broad range of experiences and a growth and learning mindset.
- We’ve re-imagined engineering.
- Aurecon is an international engineering, design, and advisory company, but not as you know it!
- Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges.
- We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential others can’t. Think engineering. Think again.
- You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
- If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!