This job posting has expired
Associate Offensive Security Engineer
Location : Malmesbury
Headquarters : Malmesbury, United Kingdom
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Security/Audit/Risk Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- At Dyson we believe that when it comes to security you need both a good defence and a good offense. Our Offensive Security team is responsible for ensuring Dyson stays protected against both internal and external threats and we achieve this through Penetration Testing, Auditing, Guidance and Bug Bounty management.
- The role will involve investigating issues raised within our Bug Bounty programme and engaging with subject matter experts throughout the Enterprise to assess suspected threats. When you’re not performing day-to-day activities, you’ll be looking for new ways to improve Dyson’s security posture by asking yourself “I wonder if” and then investigating the possibilities.
- Help manage and maintain Dyson’s bug bounty programme, ensuring reported vulnerabilities are assessed, investigated, triaged and resolved within appropriate timeframes
- Work closely with development and operations teams to build security into the core of what we do
- Define cybersecurity best practices, processes, and workflows.
- Drive continuous improvement in security and champion changes to the organisation
- On a day to day basis you could be engaging with any area of the business and as such this role requires a broad range of technical understanding across multiple avenues of technology. As well as this, a passion for security and understanding how we use technology to enhance our business is a must.
- Strong background in Enterprise technologies and understanding the real-world risks surrounding them
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision and with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors, IT and business personnel.
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills.
- Bug Bounty programmes
- Web security
- Cloud Services
- Common Vulnerabilities
- It would be useful to have a background understanding in the following:
- Penetration Testing
- Web APIs
- E-commerce Platforms
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- At Dyson, it's about more than our machines. We recognise that our success comes from our inventive people. We believe in including everybody and supporting you on your journey with us
- We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.