Senior Cloud Data Platform Engineer
Location : Leeds LS11
Headquarters : Leeds, England
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Cloud Engineer
Experience : Senior Level
- We are looking for an Azure Platform Engineer to join our Future Data Program. The role will be responsible for building new CI/CD and DevOps architecture and optimized release process for both infrastructure and data pipelines.
- Data Ingestion and Storage including Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Kafka and Spark Streaming, Azure EventHub/IoT Hub, and Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure Monitoring, Key Vaults, Azure DevOps and CI/CD
- Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns
- Working experience on Azure Security Model.
- Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such as Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, Conditional Access, Azure AD Proxy, SAML and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and 3rd party Security products such as Checkpoint, Fortigate, Cisco ASA, Azure NSG, Azure WAF and Azure Security Centre
- If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
- Company car or £5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
- If you have any questions, then please email Edward.email@example.com