This job posting has expired
IoT Product Architect
Location : Newbury
Headquarters : Berkshire
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Lead the definition and drive the execution of the technology strategy for a portfolio of IoT Connectivity products, to enable the business strategy and objectivies to be met and enable Vodafone Business IoT to reach its target of 1 billion connections
- Orchestrate the strategy across multiple IT and network domains to ensure that the technical roadmaps of the individual domains support the product roadmap
- Define the options and strategy for complex IT transformation initiatives which span multiple IT and network domains and delivery organisations/partners
- Interpret technical issues and then effectively communicate a structured approach that addresses the needs and requirements whilst aligned with the defined architecture
- Demonstrate the capability to operate at all levels of seniority and create compelling communications that meet the different needs of the stakeholder groups, underpinned by solid methodology approach that yields tangible architectural artefacts and deliverables.
- Participate in the design and execution of Architectural Governance across the relevant stakeholders.
- Support the early life definition of Programmes and Projects including shaping and scope definition.
- Manage the delivery of transitional and target state architectures for a portfolio of IoT Connectivity products
- Support investment planning decisions by identifying and assessing technology changes required to the architecture to support the product roadmaps
- Define design patterns for products to support standardisation of customer solutions
- Experience in designing complex, distributed, secure and scalable architecture solutions within large organisations
- Knowledge of IoT and/or Mobile Telecommunications connectivity products and architectures
- Strong knowledge of architecture best practices and design patterns
- Proven experience of conducting technical workshops, presenting technical solutions, preparing architecture guidelines and technical strategy documents.
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, TM Forum, etc) and capable of suggesting new tools/process.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.