This job posting has expired
Software Engineer(2-3 years)
Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Headquarters : Silicon Valley
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Must have Good command over Verbal & written english communication
- Must demonstrate good analytical abilities, attention to detail.
- Must have good Manual and Automation testing experience
- Must be able to ensure proper functionality and performance of a wide variety of applications and platforms
- A demonstrated ability to deliver quality product releases on schedule using risk analysis and defect containment practices
- Must be well versed with test automation and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Must be able to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Must have knowledge of any test management software (e.g. JIRA, TFS, Bug Tracker).
- Must have experience on writing SQL scripts
- Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. We engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, telecom, and retail & CPG industries using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).
- Infogain, an Apax Funds portfolio company, has offices in California, Washington, Texas, the UK, the UAE, and Singapore, with delivery centers in Seattle, Houston, Austin, Kraków, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru.