This job posting has expired
Growth Product Manager
Location : Toronto, ON
Headquarters : 1 Prologis Blvd, Mississauga, ON L5M 0G2, Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Compass Digital Labs is an organization that drives innovation for Compass Group NA, an $18 billion food hospitality organization. Compass Group serves over 3 billion meals per year in award winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more. As the innovation branch of Compass Group, we’re custom-built for fast-paced transformation at the intersection of hospitality and technology. We’re focused on delivering the best experiences possible for our customers and consumers.
- We are a team of high performing problem solvers with the same vision: to drive the digital future in hospitality. As digital experts we are focused on building a diverse set of products and solutions for our consumers. Our core products include mobile apps, self-serve kiosks, POS and delivery. We also invest in areas like AI, IoT and frictionless retail. Here we work with the “art of the possible” ideas, where we explore and develop the future of hospitality and technology.
- We are looking for a Growth Product Manager or a Growth Senior Product Manager to transform the Food and Hospitality industry. You will work on and work with innovation such as personalized food ordering, AI powered frictionless market, robotic autonomous delivery, food lockers, just to name a few!
- Own the vision, strategy, planning, execution and launch of a domain in our food tech products portfolio, focus on driving user visits. The domain scope includes growth features for user acquisition and retention, loyalty/reward program, growth partnership, to build a user community
- Be the voice of our end users - identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Serve as the product leader for the domain pod: road mapping, prioritizing feature backlog, tracking and reporting KPIs and business metrics
- Communicate new product releases to internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital product management. Solid background in managing product software development
- Proven experience in shipping great products from strategic road mapping to launch
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Advantage: experience working with Digital & Growth Marketing team or products
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and able to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences
- You have strong sense of ownership, responsibility and self-motivation
- You are passionate about understanding the business value generated by the products you build and ship
- You thrive in collaborative and high energy environments
- You know that trust is imperative and actively build it through accountability, integrity and respect for people’s ideas and time