End User Sales Manager
Location : Raleigh - North Carolina, Charlotte - North Carolina
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Raleigh - North Carolina
- Charlotte - North Carolina
- The End User Sales Manager is responsible for the leadership of a sales team, resulting in sustained, aggressive sales and market share growth for assigned products, solutions and services. This individual develops and implements sales strategies and plans, in collaboration with the territory management team, to achieve annual goals and objectives. This role has responsibility for a large customer base ranging in account size and for managing through their direct sales staff to drive sustainable growth.
- Leads a team of End User Account Managers. Executes a Disciplined Sales Process with account managers to ensure sufficient opportunities exist to achieve or exceed annual sales goals. Develops strategies and plans to develop long-term customer relationships/advocacy and leverage resources to the highest priorities in order to maintain and create demand.
- Establishes/monitors account packages for Sales Account Manager; ensures they are focused on the most impactful account opportunities.
- Recruits, develops and effectively performance manages a competent and engaged staff capable of exceeding assigned annual sales goals.
- Supports employee development by investing time and resources for both formal and informal training and executes development plans/opportunities for the team.
- Clearly articulates and teaches the Rockwell Automation Connected Enterprise message to Sales Account Managers.
- Understanding of the digital transformation and smart connected operations including the digital thread, analytics and manufacturing execution systems is desired.
- Demonstrates/Role models expertise in targeted industries and applications to the sales teams at targeted accounts.
- Develops and maintains key executive relationships for long term business success.
- Engages at key customers and opportunities to ensure Rockwell Automation’s best chance for success.
- Coordinates cross territory/region/country pursuits with appropriate sales teams and partners.
- Analyzes local market information and provides ongoing local market intelligence to help develop targeted accounts, monthly sales activity reports, forecasting and ad-hoc feedback.
- Documents the competitive landscape by geography, customer type and segment with a pursuit strategy to develop and defend our position.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with the Sales management team and corporate management regarding dynamics, performance and sales opportunities
- Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline. Additional business related degree/experience preferred.
- Software sales experience
- Prior experience in technical sales, industrial distribution, systems integration or an engineering firm, or graduate of the Rockwell Automation Sales Training Program.
- Previous experience managing a sales team and leading distributors.
- Experience working with all levels of a manufacturing enterprise – CxO, operations leadership, technical leadership, plant leadership and OEM machine builders
- IOT / IIOT / Software / Annual Recurring Revenue-Subscription model type of experience including customer success organizations
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to travel locally 50% of time.
- This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
- If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.