AI Frameworks Engineer
Location : Hillsboro, OR 97124
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Certified Safety Professional
- Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Internet of Things Group (IoTG) as an AI Frameworks Engineer!
- At Intel's IOTG Developer Solutions Engineering Team, dynamic, creative inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm. We are currently seeking a successful, and experienced AI Frameworks Software Engineer. This team is building software modules and developer tools to drive scale with Intel customers and partners in the fast-moving AI and Deep Learning field.
- Conduct design and development to build and optimize deep learning software. Design, develop and optimize for deep learning training and inference frameworks.
- Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, dataflow based asynchronous data communication in deep learning frameworks.
- Transform computational graph representation of neural network model. Develop deep learning primitives in math libraries.
- Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams.
- Optimize code for various computing hardware backends.
- Interact with deep learning researchers and experience with deep learning frameworks.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Must be a team player, with a demonstrated experience technically influencing others.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to handle rapid prototyping of solutions and iteratively codevelop mature them with customers
- Willing to independently handle technical issues and come up w solutions
- Be a self-starter and highly proactive lead with a passion to work closely with customers in emerging areas applications
- Candidates shall be comfortable in ramping up in new technical area
- Disciplined methodical approach to problem solving
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork, classes, research and or relevant previous job and or internship experiences.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field with 1+ year of related experience.
- 1+ year experience in building Deep Learning based use cases for any of the emerging verticals ex Retail Medical Industrial Automotive
- 1+ year experience in software stack development frameworks TF Pytorch models and performance accuracy tuning aspects
- 1+ year experience in Cloud stack development including orchestration frameworks
- Kubernetes docker swarm container development middleware
- Building workflows involving deep learning solutions
- 1+ year of experience in OpenVINO frameworks
- 1+ year of experince with CSP AI frameworks like Amazon Greengrass MSFT Azure
- 1+ year with coding skills (Python, C++)
- The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG’s vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG’s strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.