Location : New York, NY
Headquarters : Dallas, Texas
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Software development
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Life insurance
- Pariveda is not your average consulting firm. Looking to join a team where you will be challenged, supported, and encouraged to grow yourself towards your highest potential?
- Explore a career with Pariveda, an employee-owned technology and management consulting firm dedicated to growing your career and providing you with opportunities to stay on the learning edge of technology and business. We have been named by Glassdoor as a Best Place to Work for 5 years in a row and are currently looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about using technology to solve problems and help others succeed.
- To learn more about our culture and what you can expect at Pariveda, review our Findamentals – the behaviors that show who we are.
- As a Pariveda Consultant, you will work on small teams, collaborating with other Pariveda employees while partnering with clients to implement real-world solutions for their complex problems.
- Grow your career with the support of a dedicated mentor and a clearly defined career path. You will be reviewed every 6 months and eligible for promotion every 12 months.
- Try new things to develop yourself as a leader. Learn to estimate, gather requirements, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver. We do it all!
- Sharpen your professional communication skills. Create and present findings, solutions, and demos to audiences including senior executives and stakeholders.
- Actively engage in our culture of continuous learning, community service, social gatherings, and personal and professional development.
- Passionate technologists with 1+ years of software development experience
- Lifelong learners for a passion for technology
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions
- Flexible and adaptable attitude- Client, teams and technologies will change with each new challenge
- Future technology leaders- Dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth
- Professional communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable experience
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
- The salary range for this position is $91,000 - $101,000 annually. Actual salaries may vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
- Exceptional 401k – 4% company match
- Company Ownership through Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) from your very first day at Pariveda
- Plenty of Paid Time Off - 4 weeks of vacation time plus 10 holidays
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service for Principal levels and above
- 100% company paid premiums for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Pariveda Solutions aspires that our employee diversity is representative of the markets in which we serve. Employment decisions are based solely on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), uniform service member, military or veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability including HIV or AIDS, medical condition, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.