iOS Mobile Application Developer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Carthage, Missouri, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Mobile applications
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, is growing our product development team and looking for a mobile developer to solve information system problems by analyzing, designing and developing mobile solutions. The Mobile developer will recommend system controls and procedures, deliver solutions throughout the organization, and provide ongoing end user support of new and existing systems.
- The software and systems team develops solutions to support all areas of the Adjustable Bed Group. We ensure data from across our market-leading products can be leveraged to provide a superior experience for our users, whether they are using our smartphone, sleep diagnostics, massage, or motorized products.
- Essential responsibilities of a Software Developer
- Identify and plan new features.
- Develop and maintain Mobile APIs.
- Develop and maintain Native Mobile Applications.
- Develop and maintain applications built in Flutter.
- Remain current on latest mobile technologies.
- Write and maintain unit tests.
- Perform code reviews.
- Leverage Azure Dev ops processes for better app deliverables.
- Work closely with other teams to develop integrated products.
- 3+ Years of demonstrable experience.
- Published apps to the Apple Appstore.
- BS, MS in CS, CIS, MIS.
- Knowledge of Swift or Objective C Programming Language.
- Experience with third party libraries either consuming or creating.
- Experience with Cocoa touch, SwiftUI, or storyboards.
- Knowledge of git.
- Familiar with Azure Dev Ops.
- Android development experience.
- Microcontroller experience.
- Bluetooth app development.
- IOT experience.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, stock plans, employee discounts, and more.
- Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing 137-year-old company is comprised of 15 business units and 140 facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company.
- Learn more about what Leggett life is like here: lifeatleggett.com
- You can also create a profile, view, and apply for other open jobs: careers.leggett.com
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
- For specific regional privacy notices please refer to http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices