QA Automation Test Engineer
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : 409 Granville St Suite #1300, Vancouver, BC V6C 1T2, Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- We’re searching for an experienced QA Automation Test Engineer to join our growing team! We are a close-knit, fast-paced group, so being a team player is crucial. If you aren’t afraid to push the envelope or get your hands dirty, keep reading!
- Working in our Agile framework, our QA Automation Test Engineers are in charge of developing web and mobile automation frameworks that are scalable and easy to maintain and integrate into our CI pipeline. In addition, our QA team define and support user acceptance procedures, perform manual, exploratory, and regression tests, and document, track, and triage defects/bugs, all of which are nicely wrapped up in clearly written and actionable test reports and recommendations. Voilà!
- Experience creating Appium frameworks from scratch and building mobile tests with Appium is essential
- Creating Selenium Webdriver tests and frameworks also highly desirable
- Experience with Git and Gitflow
- Proficient with MacOS or other UNIX-like operating systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with API level testing
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Adaptable, reliable and positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and apply training
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Passionate about technology and using it to help solve business issues
- Understand what it means to be a consultant
- Aequilibrium is a technology professional services organization voted multiple times among the Top 5 Best Companies in BC to work for, consistently ranked among the Top 5 Digital Agencies in Vancouver, and winner of multiple VancouverUX Awards for product design. We bring together product managers, designers, and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects faster and with less risk.
- If you feel you’ll thrive in this environment and make a difference, you should definitely apply!
- We’re 100% remote at the moment due to COVID-19, however, we have retained our office in downtown Vancouver for occasional access, and the members of the team that like to come in still.
- We hope to be gradually opening this up again and allowing the team to use the space more extensively as restrictions are lifted but for now, we are investigating alternative technological solutions to bring the team closer together despite the ongoing challenges!
- Competitive compensation rates
- Remote work
- Medical, dental, and extended health benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral bonus
- Feedback based on regular 1:1s
- Friday socials
- Monthly team lunches and birthday celebrations
- And more perks!
- Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
- At Aequilibrium, we seek candidates that add to our culture of valuing, respecting, supporting, and caring for each other. Diversity of thought and perspectives is critical to our success and all applicants are considered regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, colour, age, disability, marital status, heritage, religious or political beliefs.
- Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.