Intermediate Software Developer
Location : Edmonton, AB
Headquarters : Edmonton, Canada
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Location: Canada > Edmonton
Start Date: Immediate
- We are reinventing the construction workface
- Intelliwave Technologies formed in 2007 to provide new solutions in the construction industry to help increase “Time on tools” for craft labor and improve site safety. To accomplish these goals Intelliwave focused on providing construction projects with automation and unparalleled visibility in 3 core areas: materials, equipment and workforce. The result was the creation of a revolutionary web and mobile-based software solution in one encompassing brand, SiteSense®.
- Help execute the product development vision, and assist with the technical landscape for a large-scale construction and IoT platform
- Work with and help mentor other skilled engineers as part of a strong team of passionate individuals
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support.
- Build end-to-end services using integration design patterns and various connection protocols REST API, file, SFTP, DB, Email, custom code.
- Implement services using security mechanism such as OAuth, SAML, Single Sign On.
- Implement data security processes and methods.
- Clearly document the artifacts to ensure proper knowledge transfer within the team.
- Work closely with field support engineers, systems engineers and product managers to convert complex business problems into elegant technical solutions.
- Build and launch products rapidly and iteratively. We ship to production frequently and have a large, active user base.
- Make construction workers’ lives much easier and safer by getting them in and out of the field as quickly as possible
- Incorporate software intelligence into construction activities using a massive amount of data
- Expand a state of the art data pipeline and internal/external APIs
- Determine, in real time, the location, availability and purpose of hundreds of millions of construction material, equipment and workforce
- 4+ years of experience in designing and building integration solutions
- Experience in building integrations with REST and SOAP API, JMS,file, SFTP, DB, Email, custom code using Informatica
- Hands-on experience in building solutions with AWS: S3, Redshift, RDS, SQS
- Experience in building solutions for various data structures/file formats like JSON, XML, CSV, EDI
- Experience in building integration solutions with various cloud applications like Oracle, JDE, SAP
- Clear understanding of Integration design patterns and the advantages of implementing them in a complex ecosystem
- A love of simple, well-crafted code that is easy to extend and hard to break.
- An aptitude for learning quickly.
Submit application to email@example.com and https://www.thingsofiot.com/