Software Application Engineer
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- We are looking for a software engineer with experience in IoT technologies, AI frameworks, Machine Learning and Computer Vision to join the IOTG Developer Enabling Division. In this role, you will help engineer a world-class Natural Language Processing (NLP) based developer self-enabling solution with next-generation features and capabilities - a simpler, seamless experience with real-time support to accelerate and scale developer adoption for Intel. The responsibilities include encoding domain knowledge into the NLP system, validating the implementation, creating conversation trees (conversational wireframes), and covering as many real-life conversational aspects as possible - aka, dialog flow, a multi-turn conversation flow. You will also work closely with UX design/DX counterparts to improve the overall experience with clear, compelling content. Contribute to NLP product integration into other platforms, thereby helping the evolution and success of the NLP product, keeping the developer experience front and center. Responsibilities include creating and improving technical content in platforms such as blogs, videos, and training material. The candidate will display the following skills: Expertise in NLP/NLU/NLG domains is highly preferred Experience in frameworks and standards such as Intel OpenVINO, TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, ONNX.
- Strong expertise in at least one of the DL frameworks is highly desired Strong fundamentals in image processing with Machine Learning and Computer Vision Knowledge of IoT Edge technologies, container management (Kubernetes), virtualization techniques, security, and networking Experience working with Azure, AWS, GCP cloud-native services is preferred Experience optimizing software systems to support CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and/or ASICs is desired Experience working with GitHub, CI/CD, DevOps pipeline, version control The candidate will display the following traits: Strong business and technical expertise, operational discipline Independent thinker and customer-obsessed to deliver on business results Self-starter and ability to come up with an innovative solution to a challenging problem Proven experience negotiating and influencing at senior levels across internal/external stakeholders Excellent verbal and written communication skills Able to synthesize abstract complex information into clear messages to create meaningful summaries and presentations for any audience
- Bachelors with 5+ years experience or MS/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related fields with an overall experience of 3+ years Strong OOP skill (C++ preferred), Python, JS and/or app integration programming skills Has practical knowledge and hands-on experience developing and deploying Edge AI Inferencing solutions based on deep learning, machine learning, computer vision, OpenCV, OpenVINO Ability to collaborate effectively across a global, matrixed organization and manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- The Internet of Things Group (IOTG) consists of ~4700 dedicated employees across 25 locations across the world. IOTG drives significant growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, capitalizing on the inflection and creation of edge computing, leveraging smart, connected devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to enable partners to transform their businesses. IOTG’s vision is to lead the industry and enterprises to enhance the way we live and work by making it easier to create exciting, new IoT/edge solutions. IOTG’s strategy includes creating unique differentiated silicon to consolidate workloads at the Edge, investing in video and AI inference as the killer app for the Edge, creating new developer tools and ecosystems, and establishing a dedicated vertical consultative sales team to add value to our partners across many verticals.
- Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
- It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.