Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Saint-Ouen, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
Req ID: 200641
- We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- In charge of the overall Quality Cost Delivery (QCD) of the Program: Quality, Costs (both recurrent and not recurrent), development lead time and System/Product performances (with safety demonstration, if needed)
- Operationally manage the Metier resources allocated to the program, provide leadership and ensure that the program teams fulfil efficiently its duties, including Projects technical support
- Contribute to the roadmap definition of his/her System/Product for the development part new Research & Development (R&D) Feature trough Program Approval Board - PAB, continuing development (Gap commitment for tender), major development from Life cycle decision (sustaining), Estimation with metier and Return of Experience (REX)
- Propose and maintain the Development detailed roadmap implementation aligned with Solutions needs and requirements, in coordination with other Program Managers as needed, ensuring safety & quality, application competitiveness, customer orientation and innovation
- Manage, control and execute timely all developments related to his/her program (performances, planning/delivery, cost, risks, savings) and in compliance with the proved QCD commitments
- Manage Delivery On-Time (IOT/DOT - IOT-i/DOT-i) commitment and change
- Coordinate all Program Work Packages, Capacity /Resource analysis/ risks and mitigation plans with unit /metier according the Program Development Organisation (PDO)
- Ensure that Gate/Design/Peer Review decision are implemented
- Drive Program Reviews (PR or CPR) to review operational execution of the Program together with Meta-program Leader and Development/Technology Center (DC/TC) Director and provide QCD report to Platform and R&D (trough Program Review Board-PRB)
- Propose and drive improvement action plans in Program (efficiency, competitiveness)
- Take leadership in Safety and critical issues (Cybersecurity, Major Availability issue on projects securing a proper and prompt technical issues closing
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or scientific subjects
- Overall 15+ years of experience with at least 5/6 years’ experience in System/Product Engineering or project management in digital/railway/automotive/aircraft
- At least 5/6 years’ experience in management of project/program baseline or in project Management of IT system
- Knowledge in some areas of IT technology such as Windows (server standard / server core / desktop), Linux, BIOS/UEFI, Active Directory, GPO, VMWare, vCloud, WSUS, ePO, Radius, Zabbix, ELK, etc.)
- IT Engineering background including deployment full lifecycle view.
- Hands-on experience on functional or hierarchical team management
- Cost and planning control experience in Engineering/IT scope
- Hands-on experience on Customer relationship on deliverables and scope management
- 3/5 scale of experience in engineering or industrialization; or in support function when high level of activities was performed
- Products and services knowledge on different market segments and their application.
- IT Infrastructure security management.
- Economics financial in R&D environment (Return on investment, decision making…)
- Engineering product development full lifecycle view
- Hardware, Software, IT technology background
- Knowledge of main development management methods
- Good Knowledge of some areas of IT technology such as Windows (server standard / server core / desktop), Linux, BIOS/UEFI, Active Directory, GPO, VMWare, vCloud, WSUS, ePO, Radius, Zabbix, ELK, etc.) in an operational environment.
- Manage Build/Deployment of IT Infrastructure/System
- Communication skills in a technical environment.
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork and leadership with teams spread in different geographical regions)
- Risk assessment & opportunities and ability to anticipate and mobilize team to reach objective
- Decision-making ability
- Change & Configuration Management
- GIT (Change Management)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Problem-solving ability
- An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.