Customer Service Associate
Location : Melbourne VIC
Headquarters : 4680 Parkway Dr Suite #400 Mason, OH 45040 USA
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Innovate with Benchmark Digital as a Customer Service Associate/ Customer Service Trainee
- Are you ready to innovate in the future? At Benchmark Digital Partners, we innovate the future every day by providing our customers with Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) best-practice digital transformation software solutions! From our incredible team members & leadership and the collaborative spirit of our subscribers and partners to the continuous innovation in leveraging new technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and IoT, a career at Benchmark Digital Partners means using your skills to develop fresh ideas and initiatives.
- Our global employees work together seamlessly, combining our collective creativity and passion to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- We work with incredible brands like General Electric and Whirlpool among many others that trust our solutions & services.
- We offer all our full-time employees a competitive package of compensation and benefits, including vacation and paid-time-off; Company-sponsored group healthcare and life insurance plans, and 401k. We also pride ourselves on our friendly, diverse, and welcoming work atmosphere. Plus, our team events and office-wide initiatives keep us feeling invigorated and ready to tackle any challenge.
- Benchmark Digital Partners LLC develops and deploys innovative software solutions for companies in every industry and corner of the globe. Following a rebrand from Gensuite LLC on 1-Jan-2021, Benchmark ESGTM | Powered by Gensuite® has a mission to become the digital benchmark of enterprise operational risk, compliance, and sustainable business management systems. Our 65+ powerful web-based applications are developed to help our customers turn complex compliance requirements into manageable, digitized, and actionable processes. Our comprehensive cloud software suite features intuitive, best-practice process functionality, flexible configurations, and powerful extensions.
- For over two decades, we’ve helped companies manage safe & sustainable operations worldwide, with a focus on fast return on investment (ROI), service excellence, and continuous innovation. Over 1.5 million users trust Benchmark ESGTM | Gensuite® with their Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) software system needs, and we are proud to offer solutions inspired by our users and created for worldwide leaders.
- Benchmark Digital Subscribers
- Colgate, General Electric, Grainger, Ineos, Ingersoll Rand, L3Harris, NBCUniversal, Reynolds, Wayfair, Whirlpool
- Communicate business requirement specifications to the development team and work with them to scope the feasibility of required change; communicate the same to the customer
- Provide Application and Functional support to the Benchmark Customers.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing for various updates in Benchmark applications if required
- Research & develop informative & persuasive content for Gensuite software products/services through all communications channels—social media, website/blog, print collateral, event communications, advertising, video scripts, internal messaging, and public relations.
- Assist with Brand Management while adhering to Gensuite branding standards.
- Troubleshoot/escalate the user inquiries timely via email, phone, or other tracking tools.
- Provide advisory and editorial support for technical software support staff to enhance written communications in software release notes, tutorials, and training documentation.
- Assist with other ad-hoc responsibilities as required by the role
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems/computer science and computer-related training.
- 1-3 years of prior experience or working knowledge about cloud solutions/software products/services is preferred
- Experience writing BRD, FRD, marketing materials, User Guidance manuals, etc.
- Comfortable with online data research, analysis, and report preparation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Questions about the position? Please contact us at email@example.com and thingsofiot.com
Apply for this job