Quality Assurance Tester IoT/Mobile
Location : Brisbane QLD 4000
Headquarters : 1/204 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- XAM Consulting is a digital consulting service provider with a team size of over 50 people - with about 40% distributed all over the globe. We have 4.9 stars on Glassdoor, check us out! (https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Overview/Working-at-XAM-Consulting-EI_IE3226677.11,25.htm)
- We design and build digital products for our clients, which range from ASX listed companies to mid-tier thought leaders, and product start-ups.
- We are looking for someone who is Brisbane based to join XAM Team to work on an enterprise grade project in Brisbane as a Quality Assurance Tester.
- This role is not just about developing market leading applications, but about helping our customers launch sophisticated new solutions to market, while supporting an Agile delivery team.
- Our customers count on us to build software of extremely high quality, and we are known in the industry for being the Quality Team. So, if you are tired of working on low quality throw-away apps and digital products, XAM is the place to be.
- Contributing to the test plan, strategies and effort estimation
- Writing and validating test cases
- Identifying, analysing and recording requirements from system behaviour
- Ensure test cases meet automation requirements
- Execution of testing on Cloud Web, Mobile and Windows IoT applications
- Prove delivered functionality through identifying Acceptance Criteria for User Stories
- Understand customer requirements and collaboratively develop solutions within multidisciplinary Agile teams
- Solve technical problems throughout the project lifecycle
- Work autonomously, while also assisting the rest of the team
- Experience performing system, integration, regression, assisting with user acceptance testing and co-ordination in a complex environment
- Experience in testing on Mobile, on Cloud platforms, API and Web services, custom development and off the shelf systems
- Experience with SQL and APIs such as Postman
- Experience with automated testing including ability to identify automation test scripts
- Experience using testing tools like Selenium WebDriver
- Practice in using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- 3-4 Years of experience working as a QA Engineer
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®) Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) or international equivalent.
- Good client-facing skills, including active listening, empathy, accountability, critical thinking, positive attitude, and effective time management
- Team player and willing to help others
- Self-starter, eager to grow and improve your skill set
- Good communication skills: we need people who are both technical experts and can communicate clearly to customers, building customer trust
- Not afraid to have difficult conversations
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude, with a willingness to take on any task and run with it to completion
- Become part of the XamFam tech team out of our Brisbane offices
- Introduction to cutting edge clients projects
- Becoming a key member of the XAM Agile technical and delivery team
- Jumping into an exciting product build
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job
+61 (02) 8915 6203