Location : Newbury
Headquarters : Courbevoie, France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Hybrid working- 35 hours per week
- Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (2016-2021)
- Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries worldwide. Our businesses designs, manufactures and distributes building materials and solutions globally.
- A truly exciting time to join us as a Digital Solutions Architect to help us continue to deliver on our Digital Transformation projects.
- We are currently going through a digital expansion and it’s crucial for us to be able to follow that plan, that’s why I am looking for a couple of Solution Architects to join our team. This is a hybrid role, so this gives you the flexibility of work/life balance. Location of our office is either Newbury or Huddersfield.
- As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for delivery of new digital concepts for products and services that meet SGBD’s strategic goals in order to deliver a world class customer experience and a digitally engaged workforce, working with internal colleagues and external partners. Delivering high-quality and secure solutions at pace across multiple business divisions.
- You will be responsible for the development of all consumer-facing digital assets (including websites, eCommerce, mobile apps, IoT & specialist applications) to support new revenue generation through diversification.
- Already coming from a Digital Architecture background you will deliver and incorporate learning from front-end MVT and A/B testing with our analytics team, capture and define low level design (LLD) documentation, producing LLDs for each epic, capturing detail prior to starting a sprint. Ensuring all planned work meets our definition of ‘ready’ by ensuring planned sprint items have a viable delivery solution added to each committed user story
- You must come from a Solution Architecture background, being able to provide an architecture overview of all digital solutions. Communication is also a key as you will be liaising with senior stakeholders and our partners. Substantial multi-channel digital experience with prior experience of working as a Solution architect through the development lifecycle is essential. Various digital solutions i.e. Hybris (ecommerce), Salesforce (CRM) Mendix, Mulesoft (integration) and much more
- Extensive experience and understanding of agile methods with ability to demonstrate continuous improvement and delivery of regular high-quality deliverables. An understanding of frameworks such as SAFe Agile or a willingness to certify is desirable A good understanding of cloud technologies and micro-service architectures with familiarity of service integration using Mulesoft or Axway
- A deep understanding of service integration and an ability to rapidly translate and document integration requirements using swim-lane or sequence diagrams and UML
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Excellent Retirement Savings Plan with additional Life Cover increasing employer contributions with service
- Employee Recognition Scheme – Recognise & Reward
- Staff discounts on all UK Saint-Gobain brands!
- Share Scheme
- At Saint-Gobain, our purpose is to ‘Make the world a better home’. We are both manufacturers and distributors. Together with and for our customers, we design materials and solutions that have a positive impact on everyone’s life and provide well-being, quality of life and performance, while caring for the planet. Our materials can be found everywhere in our living places and daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications.
- We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
- We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
- So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!