Technical Architect – ESS
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : France
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
- Schneider Electric is aggressively tackling the issue of climate change by making bold commitments to make its operations carbon neutral by 2025 and net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Not only are we making bold commitments ourselves, but our Sustainability Business Division (SBD) is leading the charge in advising global companies in developing their own bold commitments to curb climate change and maintain less than 1.5 deg C temperature rise.
- Additionally, our pursuit of broader environment, social and governance (ESG) leadership has put us in a seat of influence for organizations seeking to establish the right governance, strategy, and transparency for their organizations to act in more equitable, just, and responsible manners. This position will be at the core of this global, all-hands effort for our planet and generations to come and is central to the growth strategy for our expanding Technology Team.
- If you are passionate about sustainability and supporting the energy transition with digital technologies, come and join our team! With plans to substantially accelerate our already aggressive technology roadmap, we are looking for several roles to support our continued transformation and support our customers on their climate change journey.
- Lead all system architecture activity on Schneider Electric’s IOT stack
- Lead and participate in technology decisions for application.
- Implement POC, sample use case, and core platform components for a highly scalable application.
- Ensure all architectural consideration and nonfunctional requirements around high availability, scalability, maintainability, and extensibilities are factored in in the core system.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into scalable and resilient design.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the right implementation of architecture vision.
- Participate in the build vs buy decision.
- Work closely with the product management team and user groups.
- Engineering Graduate in Computer Science and Engineering
- 10+ yrs. of experience in software background
- 10+ years of relevant experience in building and architecting cloud solutions.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Architect role for Microsoft technology full stack based software development.
- Expertise in following technologies -Dot Net Core 3x, Angular 4x, AngularJs 1x, Google Maps, Redis stack, UI Controls (Telerik, Kendo, High Charts), Analytics (Google, Qlik)
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Strong verbal & written communication: should be able to articulate concisely & clearly.
- Solid experience in solution designing using various design architecture including SOA and Microservices Architecture.
- Proven experience in driving architecture, design, and development of distributed systems focusing on high scalability, availability, and extensibility.
- Strong experience in dealing with performance, scalability, distributed caching, Web Services, and open source technologies.
- Demonstratable Experience working with RDBMS, SQLSERVER, messaging, and integration patterns.
- Experience with building and deploying cloud-native highly scalable and resilient applications.
- Knowledge and ability to apply OOPS concepts, SOLID principles, and design patterns.
- Extensive experience in developing application in a full-stack developer role.
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions that run on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline.
- Microsoft Developer Certifications such as MCAD, MCSD or any related latest Advanced
- Microsoft Intermediate or Advanced level Azure Certification.
- Knowledge in Application Security including Information security principles & realization, OWASP & PCI DSS Compliance (Security Design & Technology Skills)
- Experience in recommending and implementing DevOps tools for enterprise projects.
- Willingness to work hands-on with engineers to review, troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently.
- Experience working on PLM tools - Bitbucket, GitHub, Jira