IOT Application Developer
Location : Phoenix, AZ 85018
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Software development
- Visual Studio
- Doctoral degree
- Master's degree
- Intel's Technology Development Analytics and Technology Automation (TD ATA) Control Systems Engineering (CSE) Group hires highly technical, motivated, self-directed and results-oriented software engineers to design, develop, test, deploy and support automation solutions for all manufacturing areas of Intel's state of the art factory segments: Fab, Sort, Assembly and Test. We are in an exciting period of growth with number of new technologies under development for current and future process nodes. In turn, these leading-edge technologies require efficient, automated and integrated process control systems to help Intel drive manufacturing quality and efficiencies by enabling best yield and process outcomes.
- As a Software Engineer responsible for Web Application and IoT development projects for process control systems.
- Working closely with customers to define requirements
- Working as part of software development team to develop robust, reliable, and scalable mission critical software solutions.
- Building and executing unit, regression, integration, and volume test spirals to prove the functionality, reliability and performance of the applications developed.
- Building and deploying applications seamlessly with zero factory downtime and impacts.
- Learning continuously to reduce and eliminate post-delivery issues.
- Responding to customer requests, escalations, or factory events as they occur.
- Maintaining clear communications with customers and stakeholders.
- Being part of on-call rotation
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Teamwork and partnership skills
- Tolerance of ambiguity and self-motivation
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's or Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 or more years of experience in:
- Software design and development, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio, .NET), Microsoft or Linux operating systems, Oracle database technologies
- Web and Mobile Phone Application User Interface development, Statistical Process Control Methodologies, IoT, MQTT
- Factory Automation with development and support of mission critical systems.
- Semiconductor processing knowledge
- Production-quality software development
- Automated Testing and Scripting
- Familiarity with Agile development methods
- As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
- US, Oregon, Hillsboro
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.