Technical Support Engineer
Location : London
Headquarters : 333 Elliott Ave W #500 Seattle, WA 98119
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Customer Support Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- We are seeking customer obsessed individuals with technology support and customer facing expertise to provide differentiated support services for the Outreach Platform. This position is based full time in London, UK. As a member of the Technical Support Engineering Team, you are the face of Outreach and not just understand, but own that you are the voice of the customer. \
- As the front line who talks to more customers than anyone else in the company, you are driven to recognise patterns and champion results - whether they be process updates, product investments or training for you and your own team. But every pattern begins with one conversation - and you have the commitment, empathy, urgency and expertise to meet every call with the respect the customer deserves. You understand sales, you are technical, communicate clearly, are driven for those around you (customers, peers, yourself) to excel and are ready to have a lot of fun in the process.
- When the question is asked, “what kind of company are you?” our answer will always be, “we are a success company - we are here to make our customers successful.” The Customer Success team is at the core of Outreach. We focus on driving real business impact for customers, not just supporting the technical specs of our product. We're one of the largest teams at Outreach and we work to connect cross-functional stakeholders from product, marketing, and even engineering with customers. The ownership is tangible on this team - our customers' pain is our pain and their win is our win.
- Working both independently and as a team, in a fast paced environment, directly with our customers.
- Identifying and alerting of trends.
- Managing inbound support emails, chats, and phone calls, as well as outgoing customer calls.
- Providing articulate, high quality support to customers helping resolve any support questions and educating on best practices.
- Collaborating with teams across different departments.
- Bachelor’s degree OR minimum 3 plus years of technical support experience.
- Able to work independently and make decisions.
- Demonstrate ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate commitment and a passion for resolving customer issues.
- Bring a strong sense of empathy for customers.
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- You don’t just provide an answer to address a symptom, you solve the overall problem to prevent an issue from happening again.
- Experience in technology support, preferably at a SaaS company
- Chat and phone experience a bonus..
- Experience with the technologies we use, including…Outreach, Gmail, Zendesk, Slack, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Twilio, Dynamics.