Location : London
Headquarters : Mountain View, CA, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Customer Success team. This position is full-time and remote within the United Kingdom.
- As a Solutions Engineer, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank's mission to "Accelerate the World's Innovation". You are excited to make an impact and enjoy working with customers on defining requirements and translating them into solutions. You are responsible for all aspects of defining solutions, from recruiter workflows to the development of tests from HackerRank's test library.
- As part of our Customer Success team at HackerRank, you will help guide the company in pursuit of providing best-in-class service to our customers. HackerRank has over 2000 customers representing some of the most prestigious logos across industries. These companies are looking for expert guidance in optimizing HackerRank solutions to streamline the hiring process, assess quality candidates and develop custom coding tests. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, fast-growing company.
- Collaborating closely with customers to educate them on best practices for recruiting workflows and technical assessments
- Participate as an active member of the customer's account team, work in tandem with Customer Success Managers and Account Managers to drive product adoption, and consult directly with customers to expand usage to new roles, skills, and levels
- Provide guidance and best practices for assessment creation, question selection, and the skills required for various technical domains (i.e. DevOps, Data Science, Back-end Engineering)
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert on the Customer Success team conducting product training and hosting technical workshops with Engineering teams
- Configure integrations with customers' various HR and Recruitment systems/platforms through our API
- Work directly with internal Product and Engineering teams to provide platform feedback and customer enhancement requests
- Surface customer risk factors and/or collaborate on recommended strategies to improve customer health
- Most importantly, always keep customer delight in the forefront of every customer interaction - with the understanding that each customer is unique, and aim to develop a partnership built on trust.
- Technical background with engineering/software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on solutioning within a SaaS environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise in establishing and maintaining relationships with customer's technical and engineering teams
- A passion and knowledge of our tech stack and being able to communicate that to our customers
- Capability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and the ability to shift gears gracefully
- Familiarity with HR recruiting technology
- Familiar with technical and/or general recruiting workflows and best practices
- Familiarity with system design, system engineering
- We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
- HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,400+ companies across industries and 11M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We're data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!