Associate Software Engineer
Location : London
Headquarters : Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Precisely Team.
- The role of a Web Developer is to create well-written front-end web applications based on best practices, standards, and application requirements received from the product owners and designers. Developer will work with a team to design, develop, and test moderate to complex graphical interfaces and services for web applications.
- Develop web applications and services using Syncsort’s software development processes and tools leading to the highest standard of software quality.
- Participate in design and code reviews within a team environment to eliminate errors early in the development process.
- Participate in problem determination and debugging of software product issues by using technical skills and tools to isolate the cause of the problem in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide documentation when needed to thoroughly communicate software functionality.
- Present technical features of product to stakeholders as required.
- Ensure high performance and quality of web applications.
- Ccoordinate with UX and graphic designers for front end consistency.
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- An IT degree or equivalent and/or commercial web development experience.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Good time management and personal management skills and be results focused.
- Good self-management skills with the ability to show initiative and take responsibility for issues and problems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge with Agile scrum application development practices.
- Unit testing and functional testing experience using frameworks such as Jasmine and Cypress.