Project Transition Manager
Location : Banbury
Headquarters : Frankfurt, Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- The role of Project Transition Manager supports the final stages of the project installation through to go live, customer operational ramp up, technical support and solution throughput proving and approval. Primarily on our larger business solution projects the successful candidate will be primarily customer site based .
- As part of the Project Execution team the Project Transition Manager is an integral conduit between the business, its suppliers and contractors and, most importantly, its customers.
- The ideal candidate would be an individual who can manage process, people and customer relationships while focusing on the commercial goals of the business. The role is demanding and candidates should be aware that due to the project based requirements of the role working away from home, both in the UK and in Northern Europe, must be taken into consideration.
- Finding the right people is a key driver for Dematic Northern Europe and we welcome applicants that have an engineering, operations or logistics background with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Dematic are the world’s largest provider of automated business solutions and have designed, manufactured and installed multiple solutions to global brands and businesses. The rise of omni channel delivery points has seen us evolve and adapt in an ever-changing market and we encourage our people to contribute to our growth and success. The Project Transition manager is tasked in helping our customers to get the best out of our solutions and liaise with their peers to ensure we deliver the solution to a satisfied customer.
- Principal customer point of contact post project handover
- To take a data driven approach to closing out project issues
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers from a number of technical disciplines
- Planning and delivery of ramp up and launch support
- Planning and delivery of project as-built documentation
- Post-delivery vendor management
- Provide continuous feedback to the Engineering, Project Execution and Sales teams to highlight areas for improvement and areas of success, both need to be fed back into the business
- Review offers prior to submission to ensure the deliverability of the design / scope / solution
- Provide lessons learned matrix for internal improvements activity
- To manage activity within agreed budgets and mitigate NCC’s
- To ensure project warranty is controlled within the confines of the customer agreement