Digital Transformation & Data Section Manager
Location : Bracknell
Headquarters : Minato, Tokyo, Japan
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- At Honda we embrace inclusion in our various policies, so whilst our contracts state that the hours are as required to fulfil the role with a minimum of 35 hours per week, we offer flexibility for when you work. The regular office hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday with a half hour lunch break & 08:00 – 13:00 on a Friday. However, we offer flexibility of when you work with our daily flex-time start of between 07:00 and 11:00 providing that there is no business requirement.
- Whilst there is no contractual right to work from home, the flexibility we offer is that you can request to work from home for a maximum of 50% of the working days in any one month, again providing there is no business requirement to attend the office.
- The role holder is responsible for data analysis and insights for the Digital Change Department and Honda Motor Europe UK (HME-UK), to include:
- Supporting the Digital Change Department Manager to deliver HME-UK digital change plans for 2022 and develop insights for the HME-UK future innovation roadmap for 2023.
- Implementation of digital initiatives such as the rollout of dashboards, subscription packages, business to consumer activities, data monetization.
- Promoting continuous process improvement for HME-UK Divisions and enhancing the area's performance through digital technologies.
- Leading the rollout of Business Intelligence tools and effective stakeholder support across each division for HME-UK: Automobile, Motorcycle, Power Products, Communications and Customer Network & Development.
- Analysis of all data related to the future retail platforms such as reservation, refunds, customer order information (COI).
- Modelization of customer behaviour to understand closing ratio at different stages of the sales funnel: from register interest to reservation, from reservation to COI.
- Propose new commercial strategy: pricing, customer targets etc. by correlating customer data and sales data coming from dealers or other sources.
- Propose any ideas to further improve data reliability and accuracy of reporting.
- Monitor HME-UK forecast for the Divisions to be in line with targets and KPI’s.
- Develop activities to promote Digital Change within HME-UK across all divisions.
- In-depth investigations into challenges, identifying requirements, deriving solution roadmaps, and providing recommendations for business to consumer activities.
- Propose new analysis and new reporting on available data.
- Represent HME-UK to HME for data management and CRM activities.
- Ensure accurate and timely reports in the form of weekly/monthly progress dashboards.
- Promote relevant actions to align more market-driven demand and supply requests.
- Work with the Profit Improvement Section Manager on Pricing Elasticity Modelling.
- Promote continuous process improvement for each HME-UK division.
- Development of a roadmap with precise milestones for 2022/2023 Digital Change under the guidance of the Digital Change Department Manager.
- Ensuring the digital change strategy/roadmap includes both short term, high ROI initiatives and long-term initiatives and key success KPI’s to be monitored.
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of HME-UK official data reports.
- Timely reflection of business needs to operational processes by data analysis, data correlation, statistics tools.
- New data and reporting management in line with the given deadline.
- Qualifications, skills and experience: Required/Desirable
- Educated to a degree level or relevant qualification or experience
- Experience in delivering business transformation/digital change initiatives
- Highly skilled in data management & statistics with the ability to present your recommendations and conclusions to stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Excellent analytical skills to provide quality information to others.
- Project management skills with the ability to deliver projects on time within budget and to the required standards.
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office programmes including Teams, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience of collaborating with a team or supporting and coaching others to achieve set objectives.
- Ability to network and build good relationships and credibility across the business
- Honda is dedicated to the principle of creating equal opportunities within the workplace for all associates, agency workers, contractors, job applicants and visitors.
- Central to this is Honda's commitment to be a fair, discrimination free company that accepts the uniqueness and differences of people around the world and adheres to the principle that all people are created equal and we embrace inclusion with our various policies.
- This commitment comes directly from the Honda Philosophy and belief that we all work together for a common purpose. Honda recruits, hires, trains and promotes into all levels the most qualified/experienced individuals without regard to race, colour, origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristic.