PHOTO Process Engineer - Entry Level
Location : Chandler, AZ
Headquarters : Netherlands
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Entry Level
- Process engineering
- Master's degree
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020.
- NXP’s Front End Operations plays an essential role in the company’s success by ensuring manufacturing excellence and delivery of high quality, scalable, and cost-competitive semiconductor devices to create a winning advantage for our Customers.
- Photolithography Process Engineer in a high-volume semiconductor wafer manufacturing environment. Having previous process engineering experience with ASML Scanner, Canon Stepper, and TEL ACT 8 or Mark 7 track is highly desirable.
- Reducing overall cost of non-conformal like wafer scrap, and Photo rework
- Developing and writing standard work procedure document for Out of Control Action Plan
- Implementation of process SPC using Six-Sigma statistical methodology
- Working with manufacturing and industrial engineering for capacity planning and modeling
- Participating in cross-functional and lean activity teams
- Supporting process development activities
- Training process technician in dispositioning of wafer in process out of control situations
- Training wafer FAB associate in process tool operation using our standard work process
- Working closely with PHOTO equipment engineering team to identify and reduce source of process variation and implementing zero defect process.
- Collaborate with device team to improve process integration margin.
- Must have a BS or MS degree in engineering or a degree in relevant field of studies
- 1-3 years of process engineering experience in a similar high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in Photolithography metrology equipment, KLA CD-SEM and Overlay is a plus
- NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.