Strategic Alliance Manager
Location : Cambridge
Headquarters : Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Mid Level
- Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!
- The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
- We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
- The Strategic Alliances Manager will define and execute technology and business partnerships, taking into account specific target market opportunities, a partner’s strategy and market position, and the ability to integrate a partner’s application(s) with Entrust’s product portfolio. He/she will work closely with the Entrust partner marketing organization on go-to-market activities and with the EMEA sales and channel organization to improve the awareness and demand for our combined offerings, resulting in an increase in pipeline and partner-influenced revenue.
- Understand the market and technology/application landscape that Entrust operates in.
- Identify technology partners that will benefit from Entrust product offerings and strategy as part of an overall solution and develop the business case (including definition of strategic value) and execute on the agreed overall integration and go-to-market strategy.
- Create strategic plans for developing short and longer term sales opportunities through technology partnerships based on defined global/regional business goals.
- Develop and maintain go-to-market relationships with strategic alliance partners to increase the sales of our combined solutions. Drive impact by working in close co-operation with all relevant Entrust departments (channel, solution/field/channel marketing, solution engineering, etc.).
- Manage the entire recruitment and relationship development process of new alliance partners into the Entrust strategic alliances partner program.
- Derive the maximum benefit from a partnership. Advocate for partners within Entrust by promoting the partner relationship, integrations, capabilities, activities, channel partners and overall priorities with all relevant Entrust departments to obtain their support and collaboration.
- Represent the company at trade shows and customer/partner events.
- 7+ years of technology alliances experience, including technology partnership development and co-selling relationships
- 7+ years’ experience in cyber security technology and the ability to sell and present to both technical and business buyers
- Broad-based technological awareness in cyber security, preference for existing knowledge of PKI, encryption, digital signing, IoT, cloud security technologies, key management, and digital payments
- Post-COVID, ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time
- Must be able to lawfully work within the EU
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Team player with outstanding people management and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented, customer focussed and effective decision-making skills with the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to think/work/act strategically combined with detailed management of tactical day-today activities
- Entrust keeps the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection around the globe. Today more than ever, people demand seamless, secure experiences, whether they’re crossing borders, making a purchase, or accessing corporate networks. With our unmatched breadth of digital security and credential issuance solutions, it’s no wonder the world’s most entrusted organizations trust us.
- For more information, visit www.entrust.com . Follow us on LinkedIn , Facebook , Instagram , and YouTube
- Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.