Digital / Manufacturing IoT Consultant
Location : Alpharetta, GA 30005
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
- Software troubleshooting
- Siemens Industry, Customer Services Division, Motion Control segment is currently looking for candidates to manage, own and drive the software and services digital portfolio within Siemens Motion Control Service business.
- Duties include altering and adapting Siemens Global digital portfolio to the US market, advising on, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting various hardware, software, and infrastructure at customer sites. This role will also support sales & marketing in promoting the overall global portfolio in the US market.
- Explore and identifies opportunities for application of digital solutions and required networking and communications infrastructure
- Support in rolling out complex software products in the US in close cooperation with our HQ teams in Germany
- Create custom dashboards through programming that leverage CNC Software Solutions
- Supporting customers in using available data & existing solutions to create value through impact on relevant KPIs
- Analysis of data and creation of insights for machine tool operation
- Development of marketing collateral of successful applications of digitalization to improve value proposition
- Support the sales teams by further developing their product knowledge through periodic digital portfolio trainings.
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in working with manufacturing related software.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Familiar with Data analytics methods and problem solving in manufacturing environments.
- Extensive knowledge of network connectivity, technologies, protocols, and security.
- Understanding of business models and functional processes related to digitalization and Industry 4.0 in diverse industries.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States, and currently reside in the Continental United States to be considered for this role.
- Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
- EEO is the Law
- Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
- Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
- Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
- California Privacy Notice
- California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.