Package Design Engineer
Location : CANADA - Ontario - Nepean
Headquarters : Mountain View, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Package Design Engineer
- We are looking for a Package Design Engineer to join our team. Ensuring Synopsys IP test chip packages meets performance requirements. Candidate with package design and model extraction experience required. Can-do attitude, quick learning, and solid electronic skills are assets. You will be working with a global, high skilled and very supportive team.
- Responsible for package substrate design
- Models, and analyze package substrate and PCB designs
- Coordination of package design phases, and flow
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative way regularly
- Provides regular updates to manager on project status
- Represents the organization on business unit projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 5 year of relevant experience
- Advanced circuit and transmission line theory knowledge
- Experience with SPICE and 3D field solvers
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
- At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
- Join our Talent Community
- Synopsys Canada ULC values the diversity of our workforce. We are committed to provide access & opportunity to individuals with disabilities and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals throughout the recruitment and employment process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact email@example.com.