Location : London, ON
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- At Trojan Technologies, we believe there’s nothing more essential than delivering clean water to the world. That’s especially true in this critical moment, when the world’s supply of clean water is under substantial stress due to industrialization, increasing demand, and rising biological and chemical contamination. Our mission is to stem that tide: to ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries, and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
- As part of our global team, you’ll work alongside customers from municipalities to pharmaceutical and food and beverage companies to build creative, sustainable solutions. You’ll also find a welcoming and supportive team that listens to your ideas and allows you to follow your strengths. All of us feel privileged to work on innovative technologies that bring clean water to the world—we hope you will, too.
- Trojan is proud to be one of Danaher's Water Quality companies . Motivated by the highest possible stakes of climate change and global health, we’re working together within a rapidly digitizing industry to find innovative technologies that guarantee the safety of our water and our environment.
- This is a hybrid position, meaning 2-3 days onsite and 2-3 days remote per week. Must be in a commutable distance to our site in London, Ontario.
- As a member of the IS Application Development team you will be a part of an innovative, diverse, collaborative and dynamic team. We are looking for an additional application developer that will design, develop, implement and support new and existing software solutions.
- Design, develop and implement solutions
- Review, discuss and clarify business requirements
- Design innovative, high quality, robust, sustainable applications
- Deliver solutions using appropriate development best practices and standards
- Test software, including unit testing, system testing, integration testing and facilitate user acceptance testing
- Software installation and implementation
- Prepare and maintain documentation for all work activities and programs
- Perform support
- Investigate, analyze and resolve issues
- Maintain systems, programs and database tables, ensuring data integrity
- Maintain problem/resolution documentation
- Maintain ticket tracking system
- Provide customer service
- Develop ad hoc reports
- Answer questions
- Capture Requirements
- Assist in training during system implementation
- Degree or diploma in a related field (Computer Science), or a combination of training and experience.
- Skills in programming 1 or more of the following: VB.NET, C#, Java, C++, MS SQL, Web Services.
- Ability to create/modify database schemas, writing SQL.
- Experience in Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce.com, ERP and other Internet technology is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, global environment and multitask effectively.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
- At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
- If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.