Associate Data Engineer
Location : 6144 Rifle St, Denver, CO 80249
Headquarters : Newark, New Jersey, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Pet insurance
- Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Associate Data Engineer
- Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
- Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
- Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- The Smart Mobility Office (SMO) within Panasonic acts as an incubation engine to capture new opportunities and become a gamechanger in the rapidly transforming transportation industry. The Cirrus team, within SMO, is creating disruptive technologies to advance vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology that transforms each vehicle into a true IoT device and leverages this data to revolutionize traffic management and safety on our roadways.
- As an Associate Data Engineer, you will work closely with other Data Engineering team members to help establish what the Data Engineering discipline can be for the Data Science and Analytics team
- You will build and manage data pipelines from many sources to support a wide variety of analysis and stakeholder needs across the organization. You’ll partner with Data Scientists, Researchers, Product Owners, Engineers, and Business/Marketing to understand data use cases and develop innovative solutions. In addition to enabling exceptional data access for stakeholders, you will become a data subject matter expert contributing to analyses that can ultimately save lives via the Cirrus/V2X mission.
- You are a flexible team player who is learning to identify knowledge gaps and effective analysis approaches. You have knowledge or experience collecting, cleaning, organizing, and moving data sets to enable machine learning, AI, market insights, and product insights. You love thinking about data engineering problems that include data streaming, ETL, data warehousing, data lakes, and/or data virtualization. You’re able to support technical projects with guidance and support from senior team members to unlock the value of data. You are eager to learn and care deeply about using data to solve business problems.
- Knowledge and/or experience in building data pipelines, cleaning, sanitizing, or organizing data, and building self-service datalakes or data repositories
- Knowledge of programming tools and languages commonly used for data manipulation, especially SQL and Python. A bonus if you know Denodo and Athena.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Database Administrator tasks such as managing user access, ETLs, database performance/monitoring, and documentation
- Knowledge and/or experience with data visualization and analysis tools, e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Preferred knowledge and/or experience in an agile product environment
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program