Senior Implementation Manager
Location : Wirral CH62
Headquarters : London
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Manager
Experience : Senior Level
- At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- EY Riverview Law supports in-house legal departments as they tactically and strategically evolve the way they provide legal and commercial support to their internal and external clients. We help global companies to build an enhanced legal operating model that allows them to allocate legal work to the right teams, in the right place, at the right time - whether the work is undertaken in-house or by external providers.
- EY Riverview Law services support business’s goals, including centralization, compliance improvement, offloading of high-volume repetitive and standardized legal work tasks, for a better understanding and control of legal spend.
- As part of the Technology Team, the Implementation Team is responsible for supporting and delivering the end-to-end implementation of legal technology projects with both external clients and internal teams, from initial engagement all the way through to business-as-usual support.
- As a Senior Implementation Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading and supporting the implementation of multiple global technology projects with both external clients and internal teams, from initial engagement all the way through to business-as-usual support. You will have the maturity and confidence to be comfortable working with General Counsel and with lawyers, IT professionals, project managers, procurement experts, support staff and other client stakeholders.
- Working at EY Riverview Law, you can expect to work in a friendly, professional, team-focused environment, with a strong support network.
- You will lead the scoping of projects, recording technical requirements in a business-centric way.
- You will lead and deliver the implementation of multiple technology projects, as well as leading global technology programs from time to time.
- You will lead cross-border and cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- You will quickly develop, a detailed knowledge and understanding of the implementation of multiple technologies.
- You will coordinate and manage internal and external stakeholders within a project team, including General Counsel, lawyers, IT professionals, project managers, procurement experts and support staff.
- You will lead and track approvals, risks, issues, budget and billeting across multiple concurrent projects.
- You manage resource planning for the various projects and programs you lead.
- You will take responsibility for making formal and informal presentations to senior client stakeholders and will demonstrate the ability to handle challenging and difficult situations calmly and professionally.
- You will have the antennae to sense and pre-empt problems and the ability to offer solutions where necessary.
- You will have a proven ability to analyse and interpret data and present it in a way internally and with the client that tells actionable stories.
- You will deliver on business development activity, leading pitches, tenders, interactive workshops, proposals, and technology demonstrations.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- IT qualifications would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within a fast paced and flexible working environment.
- Highly proficient IT skills (Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, MS Outlook) and accurate keyboard skills.
- It would also be useful for you to be able to demonstrate relevant experience within Software development and implementation (from an end-user perspective).
- Ability to take ownership of and lead multiple projects and programs.
- Experience managing project deliverables and developing effective relationships (with both internal colleagues and external client stakeholders) remotely, using relevant technology such as MS Teams.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience of understanding, creatively presenting and mapping out and implementing business processes, workflows and technical requirements.
- Confident and fluent communication skills with a good level of oral and written English.
- A commercial / pragmatic approach to problem solving with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Ability to lead and track approvals, issues, risks, budget, and billing across multiple projects.
- Ability to lead cross-border and cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Prior experience with delivering projects in an Agile way.
- Use of client-facing business applications.
- It would also be useful for you to be able to demonstrate relevant experience and knowledge of the following:
- Software development and implementation (from an end-user perspective).
- Use of client-facing business applications.
- More than anything, EY Riverview Law is interested in people with the right attitude for the job.
- You’ll be a fast learner, have good attention to detail, and have a strong working team ethic. You will need to have a balance of strong interpersonal and analytical skills along with a proactive and solutions focused approach. You will have experience of managing, supporting, and developing team members, with the ability to take on responsibility of line management.
- You will have the ability both to work within a team as well as to operate independently and have the ability to spread positive work culture and teaming and live EY Riverview Law values.
- What working at EY Riverview Law offers
- At EY Riverview Law, we empower our people to ask clients better questions, constantly challenging through smart, disruptive ideas that prompt change and growth.
- At EY Riverview Law, we can offer a competitive renumeration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Riverview Law Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7650291 and is a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited. Our principal place of business and registered office is Hilbre, Riverside Park, Southwood Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3QX.
- EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.