Video Operations Senior Associate
Location : London
Headquarters : New York, New York, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
- Condé Nast is a global media company, home to iconic brands including Vogue, The New Yorker, GQ, Glamour, AD, Vanity Fair and Wired, among many others. The company's award-winning video generates more than 1 billion views each month. The company is headquartered in London and New York, and operates in 32 markets worldwide, including China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico & Latin America, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, the U.K. and the U.S., with local license partners across the globe.
- Condé Nast’s Content Operations team is looking for a London-based Video Operations
- Associate to help grow our UK YouTube channels, including Vogue, GQ and WIRED. Working closely with the local production and editorial teams, and reporting directly into the central New York/London team, the Video Operations Associate will assist the team in
- uploading and fully optimizing content across numerous platforms and brands.
- Manage video scheduling, publishing and optimization for pilots and ongoing series.
- Maximize delivery against branded content campaigns through impactful optimization
- and appropriate CMS settings management.
- Collaborate closely with local and global creative, operational and strategic teams to
- align around video, platform, and market goals.
- Using video stills, text and other graphics, generate dynamic thumbnails that engage
- the UK YouTube audience while living within brand guidelines.
- Work within an internal content management system and escalate bugs to Product.
- Collaborate with other team members in English-language markets to define and
- execute optimal geofencing configurations.
- Attend to copyright, YouTube CMS and demonetization issues.
- Monitor audience and platform trends to guide re-optimization of library videos’ titles
- and thumbnails.
- Engage in online community management, through YouTube comments, Community
- posts, Stories and test new platform features.
- Knowledge of brand safety practices and content rights management a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced understanding of the YouTube algorithm and YouTube Analytics
- Highly detail oriented, strong intuition, and organized
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, iterate, and grow in a collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration skills, and presentation skills.
- Experience within video platform and/or video optimization
- Must be comfortable working across international territories