UI Test Engineer - IOT (Remote)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : Sunnyvale, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Testing/QA Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
- We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst to join our team and help ensure our product UIs work well and address users’ needs.
- You’ll be joining a cross-functional, global UX team composed of software engineers, designers, researchers, and writers collaborating closely to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
- Write and execute test plans for new UI features
- Help develop and document requirements
- Help educate and advocate for testing best practices and overall product quality
- Participate in design and documentation reviews
- Coordinate with multiple teams to understand requirements and get issues addressed
- Look at the product holistically and rigorously test the UI to find inconsistencies and issues that are difficult to test automatically.
- Identify and/or create environments/conditions needed for testing
- Experience testing web UI
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Experience documenting technical requirements
- Knowledge of classes and testing methodologies
- Attention to detail and organization
- Comfort working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfort working with diverse stakeholders
- Courage to champion the user perspective and the quality of the project
- Pragmatism to prioritize issues and prevent perfect being the enemy of great
- Experience automating test execution
- Experience editing/proof-reading
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity or productivity apps
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.