Sales Engineer (Remote)
Location : REMOTE
Headquarters : 1800 Duke St Suite 108, Alexandria, VA 22314, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Sales/Marketing Executive
Experience : Mid Level
- Pharmacy software
- Project management
- Stock options
- 401(k) matching
- Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
- Our mission is to wow customers with smart, elegant solutions that help healthcare providers increase efficiency, safety and visibility from manufacturer to bedside.
- Our 'vibe' is start-up, but we already have over 700 customers who are tracking medications using our proven solutions. If you have a knack for making complex things simple and an interest in the practical application of artificial intelligence and IoT technologies, we have a place for you!
- Kit Check is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team! The Sales Engineer will act as the primary technical point of contact during the pre-sales process and will assist the customer during the first phases of the implementation of our hospital pharmacy software product(s). They must have a strong understanding of the technical complexities and workflows of Kit Check’s offerings.
- The ideal candidate has a high attention to detail, loves to talk to people of different backgrounds, and can operate in an environment that is often ambiguous and requires creativity to resolve issues. The ability to communicate as a liaison between sales and product deployment teams, honoring the customer as first priority.
- Act as a technical and product workflow expert during the sales process
- Set clear and realistic expectations with clients while aiming to decrease timeline for contract close (sales cycle) and time to implement (product go-live cycle)
- Manage multiple stakeholders to ensure the customer and sales are getting the right internal resources/contracts to speed up the sales cycle
- Facilitate the transition of the customer from sales to implementation
- Create and maintain statements of work (SOW
- Update and maintain all implementation resource information available for sales
- Build customer confidence in the technical feasibility of our solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-3+ years of project management and/or customer facing experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferred
- Ability to adapt to change, think quickly, and work independently
- Team-player attitude and a willingness to get things done
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build trusting, communicative, and results-oriented relationships with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excel and SQL skills a plus
- Previous experience with EMRs e.g EPIC and Cerner or Omnicell and Pyxis software a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
- We truly believe that where you work matters and we want happy employees. So join us on our mission – we intend to have a heck of a good time as we get there.
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture!