Location : London
Headquarters : New York, New York, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Company OverviewWarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives. Join us. Shape your story here.
- DATE: DEPARTMENT NAME: WBITVP ITLOCATION: 200 Grays Inn Road, UKSUMMARY: Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager, you will be providing agile “hands on” support for all WBITVP Operational Companies across London, Brighton and pop-up remote production locations around the UK.
- A tenacious engineer is required to provide comprehensive technical support for desktop/laptop computing environments, O365 Suite applications, Active Directory, Box, mobile devices, desktop and cloud hosted applications, Avaya and IP Office.
- Install, configure, deploy and support Mac & PC desktop hardware and software (both on-premise & remotely)Provide desktop support (both on-premise & remotely), onboard/offboard users, covering applications such as Box, Office 365, Microsoft Remote Desktop, hardware stock assignments for new staff and leavers.
- Install & Support desktop applications including MS Office, Final Draft, Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling, Adobe Creative Cloud suite and other applications as required. Provide break/fix support for printers and scanners Act as customer service/liaison point of contact between OpCo’s and 3rd party software/system providers via Warner Brother channels (E.G Just Produce)Ongoing documentation updates for procedures, and user guides for all deployed technologies. Maintain and track inventory of workstations, laptop kits etc..Track installed production software (MMB, MMS, Final Draft) licenses, renew and remove from BYOD computers when staff are offboarded Act as point of contact for calls to the UK Helpdesk.
- Proven experience in a 1st and 2nd line IT Support capacity. Ideally experienced at working within a TV production environment .Be approachable and possess excellent customer service skills.Proven experience in supporting cloud based applications and software such as (but not limited to): Office 365, Active Directory, Box, DUO 2FA, Okta, Avaya IP Office.
- Proven experience in supporting hardware such as: Macbooks, various brands of PC Laptops & Desktops, tablet and mobile devices etc. Ability to prioritise work, anticipate needs, and maintain a level head in a fast paced, changing & demanding environment. Must be self-driven and a good communicator (both verbal and written). Training in various specifics of the job will be given by shadowing current engineers but once up to speed, this role will require managing ones’ own time/workload and have the confidence to use their own initiative.
- Escalation points and support from the rest of the team are always available.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and provide a high level of customer service. The Perks Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies Access to in-house learning and development resources Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.