Scrum Product Owner
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create.
- Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
- Make your career journey with us.
- Understand the business needs of the customer and assess the impact of those needs in order to communicate and implement the recommended efficient solutions.
- Reflect customer needs by assembling business documents and technical requirements.
- Advise customers based on product capabilities and methodologies, applying reuse where applicable.
- Design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
- Participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with key partners, applying knowledge and experience while providing technical perspective and support.
- Communicate new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes to customers' business and IT personnel.
- Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- Support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off (for example, COP process for various customer types and products, EPC lead for all product models and designs, etc.).
- Prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configure the solution, followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans for applicable testing.
- Support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System.
- Customer-facing experience – ability to communicate the Amdocs solution using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on).
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process.
- Knowledge of the telecom industry and Amdocs business processes (ETOM, ASOM).
- Experience in managing a team in cross-Amdocs domain solutions.
- Use your outstanding business analysis skills to make a significant impact on leading solutions that produce the most efficient product solutions.
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce