Developer - Java
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Germany
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
What we offer
- Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- SAP Intelligent Asset Management solutions enable digital transformation of asset management using asset data, machine learning and real-time data from IoT-enabled smart assets to bring intelligence to the maintenance of equipment and plants for our customers.
- We are looking for a technically strong, passionate and motivated Java developer to join our team. As a developer, you will
- Develop, build and deploy applications to support SAP’s Multi-cloud strategy
- Deliver High quality code with well covered unit tests and automations
- Demonstrate strong quality-focussed, result-oriented mindset
- Contribute to the team spirit by supporting an environment of continuous learning, exchanging of ideas & thoughts and embracing a culture of innovation
- B.Tech / M.Tech from a Premium Institute
- 4-8 years of professional software development experience
- Strong programming skills in Java, Java EE, SQL
- Good Knowledge of Spring framework
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience building cloud-native Java based microservices
- Experience working with GIT, Jenkins, Fortify, SONAR
- Experience of working in Scrum teams
- Strong communication skills, sense of commitment and accountability
- Experience delivering with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in HANA
- Development experience with proven practices like Test driven development
We are SAP
- SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
- SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
- SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Requisition ID:307832 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |