Location : Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Headquarters : Los Gatos, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Consultant
Experience : Mid Level
- Experience in Core Java, J2EE, EJB, Soap/Restful web services
- Should have experience on Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, JPA
- Must have developed/worked on micro services from start till end
- Good verbal and written communication are a must
- Should have exposure to Database Schema design, PL/ SQL coding on Oracle, writing DDL, DML, and complex queries.
- Good to have experience SDLC, AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. We engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, telecom, and retail & CPG industries using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).
- Infogain, an Apax Funds portfolio company, has offices in California, Washington, Texas, the UK, the UAE, and Singapore, with delivery centers in Seattle, Houston, Austin, Kraków, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, and Bengaluru.