AI Developer Advocate
Location : Hillsboro, OR 97124
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Experience & Skills
- Are you a passionate IoT and AI developer who thrives on creating new solutions utilizing a wide range of technologies? Do you have deep technical knowledge as well as excellent communications skills?
- The Intel® IoT Developer Enabling team is seeking an experienced technical advocate to help drive the scale adoption and usage of Intel® software technologies and products. You coupled with industry-leading tools, frameworks, and platforms, like TensorFlow, PyTorch, ONNX, EFLOW, Kubernetes, Docker, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, etc. Our goal is to win the hearts and minds of developers around the world.
- In this role, you will help design and develop enabling resources, training material, and software tools to empower developers to self-enable and accelerate innovation. You will work with enterprise developers, ISVs, SIs, academia, developer communities, and influencers to scale developer acquisition, enable application development, and build affinity for Intel.
- Guide our developer programs and communities and represent their voice(s) and feedback to drive quality and improve the developer experience of specific platforms/products
- Manage communication of progress/status within the product teams, escalate issues as necessary, propose new processes, and improve upon existing ones
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive documentation, product, and process improvements to be reflected across the tools and products
- Establish metrics and analytics to improve operational efficiencies
- Develop content - videos, blogs, and training material to disseminate the information to developers
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills
- High level of interpersonal written, and verbal communication skills
- Willing to communicate across both highly technical and non-technical teams
- Candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in:
- Program management
- Developer Engagement
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience as an active participant in technical/developer communities
- Experience debugging tough technical issues that cross boundaries between hardware, software, and network teams
- Expert at the practical application of program management principles and tools
- Experience in workload consolidation with hypervisor/VM, Kubernetes, containerization, docker environment
- Prior experience of working with AI/ ML developers, ISVs
- Strong OOP skills (C++ preferred) and app integration programming experience
- Intel® Edge AI for IoT products, services, and developer communities
- Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
- US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara;Virtual US and Canada
- Intel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
- We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
- Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here