Location : Lynchburg, VA 24501
Headquarters : Teaneck, New Jersey, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Embedded Software Engineer
Experience : Mid Level
- Software development
- BS Degree and 5+ years software development experience. Additional experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Good and thorough knowledge of C++ and C.
- Understanding of SW development processes and life cycle.
- Minimum 2 years developing for VxWorks or equivalent RTOS desired.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Understanding of object oriented design for embedded software applications.
- Knowledge of programming for Digital Signal Processors (DSPs).
- LTE knowledge, specifically 3GPP release 8-10, is a plus.
- Experience using Linux or similar operating systems.
- Experience developing software to run on real-time operating systems.
- Experience designing and debugging protocols for communication between devices or processors.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools (Clear Case, GIT), defect tracking tools (Clear Quest), and peer review"