Location : Glasgow
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- The quest to find new and innovative technological solutions to protect our assets, data and people is what drives you. You will be part of a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You will share your expertise, thought leadership, and support, within your team and across all our business and technology groups. You will deploy best practices, implement new policies, and embrace emerging trends to strengthen our strategic security roadmap.
- Support the Firm's goals in secure key management through hands on interaction with development teams to cultivate a security first mindset in transitioning workloads
- Help to develop new KMS security strategies and implementations for the firm
- Champion a DevOps security model so that security is automated and elastic across all platforms
- Provide support to develop & improve the quality of technical engineering documentation
- Provide support to drive the maturity of the Cybersecurity software development lifecycle
- Makes decisions of a global, strategic nature by analyzing complex data systems and incorporating knowledge of other lines of business & JPMC standards
- Ensures all engineering activities are in conformance with JPMC policies and objectives
- Leads the development of product technology roadmap & engineering documentation
- Leads proof of concept research and development in line with emerging industry trends
- Leads failure analysis / root cause analysis when required
- Provide quality control of engineering deliverables
- Provide technical consultation to product management
- Develop security and compliance capabilities in large-scale cloud computing and on-premise environments, demonstrating control effectiveness as part of your outputs
- Bachelor's Degree in a relative technical field or equivalent field experience.
- Experience of systems engineering experience to include implementation of highly scalable systems, release management, software configuration, design, development and implementation is required
- Strong Experience with Unix/Linux system engineering and administration
- A sense of ownership and a passion for delighting customers through innovation and creative solutions to sophisticated problems
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to cryptography services
- Ideal candidate would be proficient in one or more modern programming languages Java, Python, Golang
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets (Git, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of core concepts for Public/Private/Hybrid clouds (networking, security groups, IAM, etc.)
- Experience designing visibility outputs intended to establish baselines and prove security posture against implemented controls
- Experience handling sensitive key materials
- Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it will protect over $27 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
- When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
- At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
- J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
- We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.