IoT Solutions Engineer
Location : Mascot NSW 2020
Headquarters : Vilnius, Lithuania
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
- Teltonika Australia is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing the Internet of things (IoT) for over 20 years. . Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
- Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
- We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Technical support engineer to contribute to the successful growth of Teltonika Australia.
- Guide employees and customers on how to use Teltonika Telematics devices and solutions (consult, provide trainings);
- Solve technical issues and ensure prevention;
- Constant supervision and preparation of devices technical documentation;
- Assess customer needs of new features, raise proposals for its’ implementation and supervise implementation process;
- Participate in direct communication with clients to answer technical questions (conference calls, visits to clients);
- Perform quality assurance tasks before providing solution to customer.
- We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in a team is a pleasure. Hands-on technical experience working with Telematics solutions for at least 1 year is a significant benefit for this role.
- Technical education (Electronics/Mechanics engineering);
- Basics of telecommunication systems and IOT technologies: 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, ability to explain GNSS technology fundamentals;
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Capability to prepare technical documentation;
- Knowledge of software, operating systems, server operation and programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python) essentials;
- Experience working with IoT solutions (1-Wire, RS-232/RS-485, Modbus, MQTT, TLS) and secure Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage.
- Innovative projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Dynamic work in an ambitious team;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists;
- Career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
Apply for this job