Software Development Engineer
Location : Phoenix, AZ 85018
Headquarters : Santa Clara, California, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Mid Level
- Continuous integration
- We are looking for a skilled IT Software Development Engineer (Full Stack Developer) to join our team. This exciting position will work closely with factory and Manufacturing IT partners to help identify, define and develop software solutions for high-value business opportunities.
- Will initially be involved in the migration of non-IT managed applications into the organization for ownership and support. This set of applications will be the focus of this positions future development
- Ongoing Full stack software development on factory focused applications and IOT solutions
- Understand business requirements, plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products
- Analyzes requirements, tests, and integrates application components; Ensure the system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Leverage cloud development skillset and architectural expertise to develop industry best practice solutions for business problems.
- Create and manage technical specifications, for configuration and code development.
- Drives unit test automation.
- Actively learn about new trends in the industry or assess new technologies, develop solutions appropriate to business requirements for their respective domain architectures.
- Be well versed in the latest development methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps and test driven development.
- Provides feedback or makes recommendations based on expert knowledge of business, industry trends and overall business strategy based on their domain area.
- Should also enable solutions that take into account APIs, security, scalability, manageability, usability, and other critical factors that contribute to complete solutions.
- In addition the ideal candidate should also exhibit the following behavioral skills:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Work well with others and demonstrate strong team player behavior
- Strong focus on quality results
- Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or any other related field
- Applying Agile DevOps model for application development (may include one or more of the following: Scrum Processes, Test Driven Development, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, Automated Build, etc.)
- Factory applications/processes
- Python programming
- Machine learning
- Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Intel Corporation will require all new U.S. employees to be fully-vaccinated for Covid-19 as a condition of hire unless they have an approved accommodation in place under applicable law. Newly-hired employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.