This job posting has expired
Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters : Denmark
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Architect
Experience : Mid Level
- APM Terminals operates one of the world’s most comprehensive port and integrated inland service networks. Lifting global trade, our team of more than 22,000 industry professionals across our global network of 76 terminals is united by a passion for operational excellence and providing solutions for all major shipping lines and our 10,000 customers to reach their potential.
- We target to be the best in class operator and are fundamentally changing our operating models. Although terminal operation is traditionally a strong workforce driven and asset heavy business; a new wave of digital innovation has meant these alone are no longer differentiators. This is where AMPT’s business and technology organisation have come together in the Digital Operations Platform on an ambitious journey to build truly world class capabilities for our operation that will make us stand apart. Aligning our operational processes and more than 9,000 pieces of equipment to deliver Just In Time operations
- Maersk is achieving an unprecedented transformation in the growth of our businesses, rethinking the way we engage with customers and partners, and how the world’s trade flows across our global net-work. Our software and technology is centre stage in creating value for our business and our customers. If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment supporting an ambitious, culturally diverse team on a great transformation journey – then this role is the perfect next step in your career!
- As a Solution Architect within the APMT Digital Operations Platform and Maersk Technology organisation you will help architect, challenge, and provide leadership to standardise, modernise and digitalise our terminal operations across our network of terminals.
- Work closely with global, regional, and local cross-functional stakeholders to understand our business needs
- Solving complex challenges to ensure operational excellence, focused on continuously reducing waste and delivering value to our processes.
- Lead the overall architecture implementation effort by designing and implementing robust solutions to standardise and modernise our terminal operations; with a digital mindset
- Oversee our product offering to provide guidance to the engineering teams and assist with solving technical challenges when they arise
- Work with technology partners, platform architects, senior engineering managers, product owners, scrum masters and scrum teams to facilitate continuous delivery and integration.
- Challenge, evaluate, prototype and make appropriate solution, technology and framework choices for our hybrid- and multi-cloud environment.
- Monitor our systems to ensure we meet our objectives and business outcomes
- Participate in defining the product roadmaps and blueprints of our platform portfolio
- Proven experience in designing and implementing digital solutions within an agile and secure DevOps environment
- A total of at least 5 years of experience of as a hands-on Technical Architect or Solution Architect
- Advantaged when exposed to our (or comparable) industry or operational technology
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications for mission critical solutions.
- Experience with event- and API driven microservice architectures
- Experience with hybrid- (and multi-cloud) deployment and migration (CI/CD, containerization using Docker and Kubernetes, Azure, Google or AWS).
- Experience in the application of Architecture Management Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SABSA etc)
- Strong knowledge of Architectural patterns, Design patterns, Big Data, Analytics and UI frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience in implementing concepts as test driven development, clean code and SOLID principles, authentication standards and protocols, REST Principles, UX & UI principles.
- Exposure to AI, IoT
- Exposure to Digital Transformation and architecting / developing digital platforms & products
- A good team player and problem solver, balanced with the autonomy and motivation to produce individually
- Ability to effectively build strong relationships, communicate results and insights value to stakeholders
- Keen on identifying new and emerging technologies, products, services, methods, and techniques. Assessing their relevance and the potential impacts (both threats and opportunities) upon business enablers, cost, performance, or sustainability.