This job posting has expired
IoT Application Engineer
Location : Bloomington, MN
Headquarters : Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Mid Level
Experience & Skills
- Donaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
- Scopes vehicles to develop requirements for kit development including, sensors transmitters fittings etc.
- Lead accelerated product development projects to develop iot kits to improve market coverage of Filter Minder Connect IoT Solutions
- Is a key contributor to accelerated product development projects.
- Owns and coordinates the testing and validation of product designs to meet market and customer needs.
- Evaluate product/technology performance against requirements.
- Familiar with a stage-gated product development process
- Independent thinker and self-starter with a passion for learning, tendency towards action
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, similar field.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant engineering experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Familiar with engine oil, fuel, hydraulic and air systems and related filtration solutions
- Experience with sensors
- Experience with commercial CAD/CAE/CFD/FEA software
- Must be able to travel 10-15%
- Come make a World of Difference!
- Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
- Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.