This job posting has expired
Senior Software Engineer
Location : Pune, Maharashtra (or) REMOTE
Headquarters : United States
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Hiring Role : Developer
Experience : Senior Level
- Presentation Enablement group is building a Digital Experience Platform (DXP) that will define Mastercard’s strategy and roadmap for building sites and apps across multiple channels like web, mobile, IoT etc. Mastercard is looking for strong technical professional to be part of this exciting journey
- We focus on delivering digital solutions across different digital channels (web, social media, mobile.)
- This position is responsible for providing application development and design support within DXP platform. Specifically, this person will provide exceptional application development to all digital projects.
- This is a career opportunity to be a senior application engineer providing global digital solutions for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigour, and drive are required.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services, Spring Boot and Java technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Hands-on design & development experience on Cloud. Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry will be an added advantage.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. JUnit, Jest, Jasmine)
- Significant code development, code review and day-to-day support duties
- Need to have strong knowledge in one or more of the technology skills above and exposure to the other skills enough to learn on the job and scale to pick up responsibility of a full stack developer.
- May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contributor with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline.
- Creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides for moderately complex projects
- Assists team members in the development of applications, components, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions
- Intermediate expertise with Java/2JEE, on Spring, and Spring Boot framework.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a matrix-based, diverse, and geographically distributed project team.
- Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
- Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
- Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.