Senior Product Owner
Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
Headquarters : Espoo, Finland
Hiring Mode : Full Time
Experience : Senior Level
About Cloud & Network Services
- Cloud and Network Services is a leading Nokia business group that offers Network solutions on Core, Business and Enterprise segments, as well as Cloud solutions and Cognitive Services. It is a newly formed business group, that includes most of the former Nokia Software business, Nokia’s enterprise solutions, core network solutions including both voice and packet core, and managed and advanced services from its former Global Services unit. This unit will also act as a delivery channel of certain products from other business groups to enterprise customers. Cloud and Network Services (CNS) will target growth by leveraging the industry transition to cloud-based delivery, network-as-a-service business models, and software-led value creation.
- Are you looking to have an opportunity to work within innovative technology and support our 5G and IoT journey? Join Nokia and help us to create technology that helps the world act together! This is a great opportunity to be part of 5G and Digital transformation revolution! Nokia Converged Charging solutions support the digital experience of end-customers and enables services providers to implement innovative business models and unlock new revenue opportunities in a 5G world. As part of Nokia Charging Center of Excellence team, we are looking for experienced Product Owner that will be fully accountable for all aspects of the performance of our NCC solution. He/she will have the leadership and driving force within the Charging Center of Excellence team to ensure the successfully delivery of our solution and customer satisfaction within European market. You will drive monetization services towards achieving world class compliance through automation, development and collaboration with multiple engineering teams across and beyond the organization
- As Senior Product Owner you will be responsible for the end to end integration of the features being developed in the Nokia Converged Charging Product (NCC). You will define Stories and prioritize the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
- You are an expert in Telecom/Charging domain and protocols supported by an Online Charging System and you will play a significant role in the quality control, being the only team member empowered to accept stories as done.
- You will play a critical role through supporting the Agile teams, developing strong relationships and performing responsibilities that are also outside of team.
- You will work with Product Management, who is responsible for the Program Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting.
- Own of the Feature Backlog. Define and enforce backlog planning process for assigned solution/project to ensure timely delivery of features.
- Consolidate feature effort and schedule estimations, including bottleneck analysis and proposals to balance resources over different projects/activities
- Define the development order of product backlog items based on business priorities, development status, technical dependencies and risks
- Support Development teams to understand Customer Requirements and translating the same in EPICs and User Stories
- Support Project Solution Architect about Customer Requirement Elicitation and Development process
- Support Project Solution Architect deriving functional & non-functional requirements for Monetization Solutions based business requirements
- Performs Use Case Analysis, scenario determination and develop sequence diagrams to support design activities.
- Ensures all external and internal interfaces are adequately analyzed and defined.
- Provides key inputs and be accountable for technical decisions relating to Monetization Products & Solutions requirements and subsystem architecture/design.
- Maintains traceability between requirement sets (Customer, System, Subsystems and System Elements) as well to architecture and design documents
- Analyses and debug complex implementation issues
- During integration, performs the verification or validation provide support in the analysis of complex defects relating to the systems & subsystems and where necessary determine alternate design options to address implementation constraints.
- Defines Test Purposes (requirements Definition of Done) for Feature
- Works to provide initial estimates for features to help CCOE team & PU to build the release planning
- Prioritize the team backlogs for stories, including enablers and observations
- Supports Test-driven Development (TDD), POs participate in the development of story acceptance
- Mandatory 8+ Years of provable experience in Monetization domain and products (Online or Offline Charging Systems) in a similar role or as an Architect, Subject Matter Expert, Senior Integrator.
- Mandatory 8+ Years Knowledge of following protocols/interfaces: Diameter (Sy, Gy, Ro), SIGTRAN,SIP CAMEL/INAP
- Strong plus provable experience in Nokia SurePay OCS system
- 5+ Years Knowledge of 3GPP LTE GPRS, 5G, ETSI NFV MANO architectures
- Previous experience as Product Owner or Scrum master or Software Architect or System Engineering
- Experience with scripting Bash and Python
- Experience with cloud native environment Docker/K8S.
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools like Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience with code versioning systems such as Git/Gerrit
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Knowledge of BDD & Gherkin strong bonus
- Strong Bonus Experience with Test Automation tools (Ideally Robot Framework)
- Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.